Friday, February 08, 2008

UFO

Ok, I just found one of those unidentifiable objects on the floor that strikes fear into the heart of any woman. WHAT IS THAT???? Next you find yourself leaning over it going through a mental litany only a cat owner or mother of a small child could possibly conceive

“Is it poop?”

“No. If it isn’t, do I want to know what it is? Probably not.”

“Animal, vegetable or mineral?”

“Definitely animal. Oh God I really can’t handle more frightening mouse parts right now, please not the mouse parts… “

Where’s the tissues? (this is why women are stronger then men, for example, I don’t know any man brave enough to confront the really scary stuff that accumulates in the drain basket in the sink…)

Phew, its safe. A glace at the coffee table brings recognition. It seems my darling husband left his dinner plate on the coffee table last night complete with the piece of steak gristle he found inedible. Guess Simba thought it was inedible too, after he decided to steal it.

That’s my UFO (unidentifiable food object) of the day!

1 comment:

JMS said...

Oh...you do make me laugh! I'm glad it wasn't scary mouse parts. Although inedible steak gristle is still kinda gross. ~Jenny